Thu, Jul 21|
Connect, Embody & Express your True Essence though Tantra embodiment practices and Improv games.
Time & Location
Jul 21, 2022, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Miami, 3204 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127, USA
About the Event
An itimate evening where like-minded people come together to practice expressing the depths of their souls.
In this new age version of Toastmasters, you will learn to speak confidently in a room through your ability to connect with the present moment.
"The cave you fear to enter holds the treasures you seek."
- Joseph Campbell
This experience is not for the faint of heart. The idea is to push your edges, making you a bit uncomfortable, the place where growth and transformation happen.
Just as diamonds require pressure to form, so do all of us humans.
In this workshop we will cover:
- Using your 6 senses to drop more deeply into the present moment.
- A basic understanding of Tantra Yoga
- Getting comfortable being uncomforatable.
- Being calm and acting confidently under pressure.
- Unlocking the power of imagination.
- Altering your state of consciousness from fight or flight to rest and recovery.
- Connecting to the emotional and etheric bodies of energy.
- Seeing the subconscious behavior programs underneath the surface of the ego.
- Tuning into our feelings and communicating them effectively.
- Finding pleasure through the energetic balance of masculine and feminine expression.
We will begin the evening with a Tantra Yoga class where we will move through a series of embodiment practices to guide us into the present moment and get us out of our thinking brains.
Then we will spend time doing instrumental reflection exercises on our soul's current state and expression.
Finally we will perform a series of improv acting games designed to empower our boldest and most authentic expression.
So please join us in our practice expressing the most colorful and authentic version of our self.
We are a community of like-minded people coming together to play, connect and do the work on ourselves to be our very best.
Lead by Andrew Hague & Sandra Trujillo