Tue, Nov 01|
Connect, Embody & Express your True Essence though Tantra embodiment practices and Improv games.
Time & Location
Nov 01, 2022, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Miami, 390 NE 59th Terrace, Miami, FL 33137, USA
About the Event
It is a Full Moon and this last Tantric Theater event of the summer is not one to be missed!
The theme of the evening will be: facing your inner child.
Join us as we have curated an intimate evening where like-minded people come together to practice expressing themselves to the fullest.
"The cave you fear to enter holds the treasures you seek."
- Joseph Campbell
Join us for an evening of getting comfortable with being uncomfortable. Joining like-minded people in a safe container to explore self-expression to the fullest.
This experience is not for the faint of heart. The idea is to push your edges, making you a bit uncomfortable, the place where growth and transformation happen.
Just as diamonds require pressure to form, so do all of us humans.
In this workshop we will cover:
- Using your 6 senses to drop more deeply into the present moment.
- A basic understanding of Tantra Yoga
- Getting comfortable being uncomfortable.
- Being calm and acting confidently under pressure.
- Unlocking the power of imagination.
- Accessing the inner child
- Altering your state of consciousness from fight or flight to rest and recovery.
- Connecting to the emotional and etheric bodies of energy.
- Seeing the subconscious behavior programs underneath the surface of the ego.
- Tuning into our feelings and communicating them effectively.
- Finding pleasure through the energetic balance of masculine and feminine expression.
We will begin the evening with a Tantra Yoga class where we will move through a series of embodiment practices to guide us into the present moment and get us out of our heads.
Then, we will spend time doing instrumental reflection exercises focused around the inner child.
Finally, we will perform a series of improv acting games designed to empower our boldest and most authentic expression.
So please join us in our practice expressing the most colorful and authentic version of ourselves.
We are a community of like-minded people coming together to play, connect and do the work on ourselves so that we may show up at our very best.
Lead by Andrew Hague & Sandra Trujillo
Available until October 25th.$37.00